Find your next opportunity now!
Engineering Project Manager
100 North Point Center East, Suite 251 , 503 Alpharetta, GA 30075
We are seeking a Project Manager with oversight for the Wireless Engineering and Site Acquisition of Tmobile Macro builds throughout the Southeast. The Project Manager will be responsible for the supervision, management, and quality control of their team as well as being the face of the company to the client. They will be fully responsible for engineering project oversight as well as being actively involved in seeking out additional projects as they become available. The ideal candidate will have proven leadership qualities and previous experience managing multiple Engineering projects. They will need to " think on their feet," adjusting to changing project needs, prioritizing workload and moving resources to deliver projects on time and within budget!
- Manage day-to-day telecommunications engineering projects for fast paced clients.
- Provide efficient project management leadership and oversight to drive the timely completion of Telecommunication Site design services.
- Main point of contact to the client to report on deliverable completion and manage all financial aspects related to their projects.
- Supervise and manage direct reports and production staff’ s internal and external workload, ensuring successful completion of tasks within scope, schedule and budget.
- Effectively manage and develop project proposals and budgets.
- Schedule, lead and participate in training of other engineers.
- Review the work of associate, design, project and senior project engineers
- Accountable for deployment of workload schedules, project execution, delivery within budget, and quality of all project elements
- Maintain and build effective business relationships.
Working knowledge of codes, standards, and practices, applicable to telecommunication towers.
- Implement quality assurance practices and follow SOP’ s to ensure quality is maintained and a consistent product is delivered.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Civil Engineering, specializing in structures is a plus.
- 4-6 years of Telecommunications experience.
- Proven track record for developing business and maintaining client relationships with T-Mobile
- Proven track record of working with and completing telecommunications projects for T-Mobile.
- PE License is a plus
- Strong Structural engineering background is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales