The Wireless Construction Manager (CM) is responsible for overall successful implementations of construction initiatives for all project areas including carrier installations, new site development, capital improvements on existing assets and backup power. The CM is responsible for assuring safety, quality and high client service to both internal and external constituents and ensuring consistent communication to all key stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Manage budgets, schedules, vendors, site designs, material ordering, progress monitoring, site utility coordination and closeouts.
• LTE or CDMA experience
• Execute field team operational procedures
• Meet project timelines and deliver quality products
• Proactively identifies potential risk issues
• Mediates client or subcontractor problems or complaints that arise at site level.
• Develop strong internal and external relationships
• Maintain milestones within the project database on a daily basis and communicate project updates and timelines to Site Development.
• Select vendors to perform construction activities and furnish materials for an assigned project
• Reviews close out packages (COP) and close out documents.