Find your next opportunity now!
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
We are happy to be working with our client, an engineering and infrastructure development services company, on their contract to hire Civil Foreman based in Pompano, FL
The Civil Foreman is responsible for effectively leading sub-contractors and a crew from the start of a project to completion keeping safety, quality, budget and timelines in mind. The Civil Foreman is also responsible for reading a set of plans and having the ability to build a Bill of Materials (BOM) based on those plans with forethought of potential issues that may occur during the build out process. Ability to build each site based on the set of plans provided by the client.
- Provide leadership to identify key success factors for civil crews.
- Execute the requirements of concrete services, quality, subcontractor performance, and construction cost.
- Direct activities of subcontractor and crews for electrical, civil and structural construction.Read and redline engineered drawings.
- 4-6 years field supervision within Telecommunications Civil / Electrical Experience Required.
- Experience working on and around electrical components.
- Understanding of cell site construction.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales