Find your next opportunity now!
Tampa, FL 33609
Broadstaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a telecommunications company at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure on their full time, direct hire, Civil Foreman position.
Installation knowledge and best practices to install:
- Manages crew of up to four (4) additional employees
- Ground grid systems / Cad-welding
- Wiring of 120/240V AC services, systems equipment
- Wiring of +24V /-48V DC power systems, inverters, rectifiers and DC equipment
- Conduit Installation to include but not limited to PVC, RMC, IMC, EMT and flex conduit
- Conductor installation for AC / DC power systems, wire sizing and over-current protection
- Concrete installation of monolithic slabs and grade slabs
- Ice-bridge systems
- H-frame-fiber, telco and power equipment installation
- Mini-excavator and skid steer operations
- Prepare accurate documentation of time and expenses for self and crew and promptly provide to management
- Ensure crew recognizes and performs duties within OSHA safety guidelines as well as all applicable safety laws and policies.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Proficient in ALL Aspects of wireless construction
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience
- General knowledge of T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon and AT&T site ground work.
- OSHA 30 Hr Certification preferred
- Excel, Word and Outlook Microsoft experience
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Flexibility to travel 50%
- Ability to work overtime to include Saturdays, Sundays and evening hours as well as some holidays
- Capable of being entrusted with company assets and confidential information
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales