Find your next opportunity now!
Civil-OSP Construction Laborer - Indianapolis
7796 Moller Road Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Prepare work sites to locate utilities and eliminate potential hazards prior to drilling.
- Repair damages to road ways and other surfaces with concrete and other material restorations.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials and tools.
- Hand dig to clear debris for Drill Operator, check utilities and clearances.
- Excavate and fill trenches and ditches.
- Perform installation of underground telecommunications cable and conduit.
- Assist with machinery maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- Perform job site clean-up and area restoration.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Construction background required.
- Flexibility to respond to changing job schedules and demands.
- Ability to travel, working a variety of shifts, including some nights, weekends, holidays and on-call availability.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, outside in adverse conditions and in other challenging environments.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to and sometimes exceeding 50 pounds with frequent movement and other activity.
- Must have a Valid Driver' s License
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales