Find your next opportunity now!
Construction Project Manager
St. Louis, MO
BroadStaff is thrilled to working without client, an innovative industry leader in wireless network development providing turn-key DAS and Small Cell, Site Acquisition and Construction, on their full time, direct hire Small CM position in St. Louis. MO.
What' s In It For Me?
- Market Value Compensation
- Medical/Vision/Dental 75% paid by Company for employee / 25% paid by Company for Dependents
- Immediate 2 weeks paid vacation upon hire; 9 Days Paid Holiday Off per year
- 401k Plan
- Life Insurance
Why is This Job For Me?
We are currently searching for a highly talented and driven professional to fill a Construction Manager position working Small Cell Builds. The ideal candidate will have worked face to face with Verizon and other carriers on their Small Cell project builds handling everything from bid and site walks to construction pre-walks and closeouts, handling all project compliance, budget control, scheduling and inspection of completed work throughout the project build.
- Lead Bid Walks and Preconstruction walks with CG
- Work daily with GC on:
- Project requirements
- Site is construction ready notification
- Construction Schedule
- Attend Verizon meetings
- Ownership of project inspection including: conduits, grounding, cabinet/generator foundations
- Verification of BOM deliveries
- Compile data for site facility maintenance review and complete task form in FUZE
- QA punch list walked with GC
- Verizon Acceptance walk and close out packages.
- 3+ years experience in the Small Cell; Verizon builds preferred
- Knowledge of Verizon standards and installation requirements.
- Strong technical knowledge of various Telecom carrier’ s construction standards
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Project
- Excellent face to face and written communication skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales