Find your next opportunity now!
Construction Site Logistics Coordinator
Tampa, FL 33609
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects relating to the flow of inventory from supplier to the customer site. Activities include internal and external coordination of receipt and delivery of materials and on site inventory management.
- Coordinate all inventory materials delivery to project site ensuring inventory is available for all current and projected work.
- Coordinate tasks required for pick up and delivery of materials
- Movement of materials within the facility including for Comex to HeadEnd room
- Utilization of Lull forklift
- Responsible for all matters relating to inventory, shipping, and order delivery.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with customers, vendors, and partners.
- High School Diploma
- 2 to 3 years of experience in logistics and/or inventory management
- Lull Forklift Certificaiton
- Experience working in the Cable, Telecom and Broadband industry is highly desired.
- Strong communication and problem resolution skills.
- Solid organizational skills with demonstrated ability to structure work into timelines and deliverables and think proactively to address dependencies and roadblocks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
- Solid written, oral, and presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with various audiences inside and outside the organization.
- Experience working in a start-up environment desired, with strong “ do-it-yourself” work ethic.
- Ability to drive for results completing assignments timely and accurately.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working with a team or alone.
- Up to 50% local travel required – to a variety of worksites (planned in advance)
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales