Find your next opportunity now!
DAS Tech Level 2/3
1000 Calle Cordillera San Clemente, CA 92673
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a Telecom System Integrator specializing in iDAS, oDAS, or Small Cell technology who is seeking DAS Level 3 Technicians to perform work throughout South California with the position based in San Clemente, CA. This is an immediate Direct Hire position.
The projects will require DAS advanced skilled Technicians who are experienced in mounting antennas and other basic DAS Construction work, connectorizing and terminating cable, head end installation as well as the ability to read construction blueprints, PIM/Line Sweep and OTDR fiber test.
- Install equipment utilizing construction blueprints
- Installing DAS wireless equipment including:
- outdoor and indoor antennas
- Cat 5, Coax, CATV and fiber
- DC Power
- Terminating coax and fiber
- Fiber OTDR Testing
- Anritsu Line Sweep and PIM
- Connectorizing Head End Room equipment
- 3-5 years DAS Installation experience
- 2-3 years RF testing including Anritsu PIM and Line Sweep, Corning and EXFO OTDR Fiber Testing (Certifications a plus)
- Experience with multiple DAS OEM' s (Mobile Access, CommScope, SOLiD, JMA/Teko, etc) highly desired
- Must be able to successfully complete a Drug Screening and hold a valid Driver' s License
- Physically able to lift upwards of 80 lbs and ascend/descend ladders from 6ft to 14ft
- Be in the San Clemente offices 5 days a week with project deployment from there in a company vehicle.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales