Find your next opportunity now!
Data Engineer(Juniper JNCIS-SP)- Denver
1562 N Park St Castle Rock, CO 80109
- Implement network solutions for internal and external customers from a design, document, bill of material, and/or statements of work.
- Implementation of core & edge network architecture and routing protocols on our Juniper platforms.
- Provide Second Tier of support of issues within the commercial network
- IP address assignment based on best practices, and documentation
- Provide analysis for root cause determination of issues including recommendations for improvements.
- Provide technical training individually or in larger group settings.
- Write, peer review, and the implement Methods of Procedure (MOPs).
- Working directly with our equipment vendors quoting/negotiating equipment pricing, resolving technical issues, and research/requesting feature enhancements.
- Quote and request purchase orders internally based on equipment needed to meet a design and within the departmental budget.
- • BS/BA and 2 years of experience; or Associates Degree and at least 3 years work experience in related field or equivalent related work experience.
- • 2 years hands on practice and working knowledge in a Juniper/Cisco environment, on routing (BGP/OSPF/ISIS), Security (FW, IDP, IPS, etc), WAN routing technologies.
- Working knowledge of Juniper networks gained through relevant experience, vendor training, and/or college or technical/vocational school coursework.
- 1 Year implementing, and testing MPLS, EVPNs, VPLSs & EPLs in a Juniper based service provider environment.
- 1 Year implementing, and testing enterprise campus LAN & branch solutions, VoIP, 802.11 wireless technology, including trends and the latest state of the art architecture reference models for both cloud and premise-based solutions.
- Active certification of Juniper JNCIS-SP or above
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience using Juniper MX, ACX, EX or QFX, & SRX equipment.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales