Find your next opportunity now!
Development Specialist - Dallas
DISH Wireless has an exciting opportunity for a Development Specialist to join our team. The Development Specialist will provide project support for the local Wireless Development team. Development Specialists are a critical part of ensuring development efforts across the DISH wireless portfolio have appropriate resources assigned. This position will work with the local market team to help ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. This position is great for someone who enjoys a fast-paced, challenging work environment and is detail oriented. This type of position involves multi-tasking and managing aspects of multiple projects at the same time.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the end-to-end process of bidding work to vendors, coordinating work orders and ensuring timely payments to vendors. Take ownership and develop a thorough understanding of key employee and customer impacting initiatives through analysis of current programs.
- Develop analytic methodologies to identify, recommend and lead implementation on areas of opportunity within key initiatives.
- Analyze all site development project documentation for accurateness and completeness and approve site-specific documents.
- Responsible for ensuring resources (people and equipment) needed to support field based efforts are available.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for site development projects.
- Organize and manage multiple competing projects.
- Work as part of a team to test and monitor new initiatives, gather insights, and improve processes for future programs.
- Clearly and effectively articulate well thought-out analysis and solutions to management.
- Track deliverables, conduct timely data entry and provide real-time status reporting.
- Work well as both an autonomous contributor and member of a larger team.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales