Find your next opportunity now!
Development Specialist - Houston
Houston, TX 77002
DISH Wireless has an exciting opportunity for a Development Specialist to join our team. The Development Specialist will provide administrative and project support for the local Wireless Development team. Development coordinators are a critical part of ensuring development efforts across the DISH wireless portfolio have appropriate resources assigned. This position will work with the local market team to help ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. This position is great for someone who enjoys a fast-paced, challenging work environment and is detail oriented. This type of position involves multi-tasking and coordinating aspects of multiple projects at the same time.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for coordinating resources (people and equipment) to support field based efforts
- Track deliverables, conduct timely data entry and provide real-time status reporting
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for site development projects
- Monitor all site development project documentation for integrity and completeness
- Support the end-to-end process of bidding work to vendors, coordinating work orders and ensuring timely payments to vendors. Take ownership and develop a thorough understanding of key employee and customer impacting initiatives through analysis of current programs.
- Develop analytic methodologies to identify areas of opportunity within key initiatives.
Work as part of a team to test and monitor new initiatives, gather insights, and make recommendations for future programs.
- Clearly and effectively articulate well thought-out analysis and solutions to management.
- Work well as both an autonomous contributor and member of a larger team.
- Be flexible and nimble, adapting well to change in a dynamic business environment and work well with deadlines.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales