Find your next opportunity now!
6375 W SR 80 Labelle, FL 33935
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a telecom construction company handling Tower, Civil, Electrical, DAS and Small Cell Projects throughout the East coast. This is a Contract to Hire position based in SW Florida and open travel both locally and regionally.
BroadStaff is seeking a Directional Driller responsible for the operation of horizontal directional drilling equipment in accordance with blueprints and designated plans, installing 500 – 1, 000 feet of conduit in a typical workday. Maintains equipment per manufacturer’ s specifications and safety guidelines. Responsible for assisting in potholing, remediation, setting hand holes and pulling fiber. Required to keep good records, as built drawings and complete daily paperwork.
- Complete directional boring work on Vermeer 2330, 2022, or 1015 and Ditch Witch
- Read blueprints/underground utility plans and interpret work assignments.
- Utilize knowledge of utility depths and placements and general knowledge of construction practices to complete work.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year working with Vermeer or Ditch Witch DDD, or equivalent a plus.
- Valid CDL-A is required
- Ability to lift and/or pull 100 pounds several times each day.
- Ability to endure long periods of standing, sitting, or walking.
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, and reach above the head several times per day.
- Continuous use of both hands to operate hand tools and perform other duties.
- Ability to work full-time, in an outdoor environment and in all weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including overtime and be willing to travel
- Perdiem is provided $80 per day flat all in.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales