Find your next opportunity now!
Directional Drilling Locator Foreman - Indianapolis
7796 Moller Rd Indianapolis, IN 46268
The Directional Drilling Locator Foreman is responsible for assisting Drill Operator in locating drill head and drilling in accordance with blueprints. The Locator/Foreman is responsbile for crew leadership who are supporting fiber optic projects. Holding a CDL Class A license is highly desired.
- Verify locate marks and confirm location of existing facilities.
- Maintaining equipment per manufacturer’ s specifications and safety guidelines.
- Maintain accurate logs and consistent reporting
- Read and understand blueprints
- Oversight for crew safety and project completion
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of utility depths and placements; general knowledge of construction practices.
- Experience with Subsite or DCI locating equipment required. Experience in underground fiber and coax construction a plus. Experience in standard and high risk areas preferred.
- Able to work in trenches, manholes, tunnels and confined spaces and in work settings with moderate to loud noise levels.
- Able to move in different positions – crouching, kneeling, reaching, bending and lifting 75 lbs., unassisted.
- Willing to work overtime when required; willing to travel and to work in all-weather conditions.
- Valid DL is required
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales