Find your next opportunity now!
Dynamics 365 Solutions Architect - 1254
The Application Architect for Dynamics 365 will partner with other stakeholders ensuring the proposed business process are implemented with the optimal technical solutions in Dynamics 365. The position is responsible for developing the Dynamics 365 framework, best practices and guiding principles to achieve the strategy and objectives of the Dynamics 365 initiatives. The Application Architect will be a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement evangelist responsible for monitoring the utilization of Dynamics 365 application value, drive continuous improvement and adoption of configured solutions. The role collaborates with other architecture disciplines to ensure new services align to roadmaps and associated strategies.
- Provide ongoing direction and support on Dynamics 365 CE platform including architecture, development best practices and guidance to drive an emphasis on configured solutions to achieve business requirements
- Act as an internal consultant and design architect for D365 solutions
- Provide technical subject matter expertise for the technical delivery processes and implementation
- Translate business and technical requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the features and native functionality of the D365 platform and products
- Provide guidance on alternative process approaches that would leverage a configured versus customized D365 application solution
- Provide documentation to support decisions to satisfy a business requirement with code and customization over configuration
- Lead technical design sessions and design and document technical solutions that are aligned with the stated business objectives
- Develop best practices and standards for Dynamics 365, Azure Power Apps, Power Automate, data migrations into D365 and integrations to and from D365.
- Leads and owns the D365 technical and functional area, working closely with other business and DT stakeholders
- Recommend solutions and develop business case alternatives. Facilitate complex design and technical discussions and drive decision making process
- Responsible for end-to-end technical assurance, technical governance, technical best practices and the reuse of technical assets
- Organizes workshops and proof of concepts in D365 to illustrate solution design
- Collaborate with DevOps, QA and QC teams to define processes and procedures for deployment, configuration best practices, customization best practices, building integration test library and automation
- Create written documentation including system architecture, configuration guides, policy and procedures for D365
- Collaborate with business, development and other architecture discipline stakeholders to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Contributes to an inclusive environment that values differences by building and maintaining collaborative relationships with team members, peers, and leadership
- Develop and ensure compliance with architecture principles and standards based on design patterns
- Support testing, deployment, training and communication
- Bachelor' s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in information technology
- Minimum of five (5) years of Microsoft Dynamics application development experience
- TOGAF certification desired
- Business analysis capabilities including ability to gather and document business requirements and business rules
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills; ability to weigh various suggested technical solutions against the original business needs and delivery mindset
- Subject matter knowledge in integration architecture and the ability to map integration pattern to functional usage
- Subject matter knowledge in Dynamics 365 Functional area: Marketing, Sales, Customer Support and Partner management
- Extensive experience with configuration of Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365 and prior versions
- Experience in using Azure services for integration, Power Apps, Power Automate, Integrations with ERP systems
- Experienced in reporting architecture, as well as, data analytics and visualization with a focus on integration with Power BI
- Experience working with the software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Ability to understand and work with large, complex systems.
- Experience contributing to and managing the development of policies, procedures and best practices.
- Ability to provide both detailed information as well as summaries to management.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and a strong rapport with team members and stakeholders.
- Leadership, communication and oversight skills necessary ensure architecture frameworks and designs are followed
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and software project life cycle and associated methodologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to present and explain technical information to diverse types of audiences in a way that establishes rapport and gains understanding
- Highly self-motivated individual with cooperative attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills; Needs to work well in a team environment
- Excellent influencing and reasoning skills; good at conflict resolution and consensus building.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales