Find your next opportunity now!
Electronics Assembly Technician/Customer Service Rep 3347
180 B Sandbank Road Cheshire, CT 06410
- Assist with the assembly of electrical and mechanical components, PCB board testing, and packaging and other related job duties as may be assigned.
- Provide assistance for customer service care with Airgas personnel and end use customers.
- Diagnose, test, or analyze the performance of electrical components, assemblies, or systems.
- Set up and operate standard or specialized testing equipment.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Inventory management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer services ethics, principles and procedures
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware, and software.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales