Find your next opportunity now!
Facilities Technician / Plumbing, Light Electrical 3377
13546 N. Central Expressway Dallas, TX 75243
- Ability to weld high purity PFA, PVDF, and other plastic piping systems.
- Help design, fabricate and install piping systems.
- Supervise routine and preventive maintenance on all chemical piping systems (facility andnprocess equipment) and effectively utilize Preventive Maintenance software-based management system.
- Effectively supervise contractors when utilized on projects to ensure compliance to internal quality and safety standards.
- Identify and recommend changes in process and equipment to improve safety, reliability, and efficiency.
- Provide accurate detailed project estimations.
- Assist in maintaining all reports and record keeping as deemed necessary for facility and operations.
- Respond to maintenance requests from internal customers within the facility.
- Assess customer’ s requirements, concisely communicate requirements, and provide feedback till task is completed.
- Ensure all systems comply with regulation of governing agencies – OSHA, NEC, NFPA, etc.
- Interact and communicate with personnel from all levels within the company.
- Ensure that housekeeping in the work area is maintained.
- Support facility and operations with 24-hour response capabilities
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Basic knowledge of chemicals and gases.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and participate in multiple projects.
- Computer literate – e-mail, Microsoft software, navigation of information systems.
- Experience with micro-contamination control and troubleshooting desirable.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales