Find your next opportunity now!
Fiber Splicing Manager
Denver, CO 80223
The Project Manager position will have full Profit and Loss responsibility for assigned projects as well as, be responsible for the performance of in-house and sub-contract crews. This includes onsite performance, and supervision of all crew members. The Project Manager will also be responsible for turning in all required Closeouts documents, ES&H and QA/QC on a site by site basis.
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction
- Prepare project status reports, keep project trackers updated and ensure completed work meets all specifications.
- Read and understand customer provided prints, and determine required tasks.
- Complete projects within specified timeframes and funding parameters to ensure goals and objectives of projects and deliverables satisfy agreed standards of quality from customer
- Monitors Audit findings and has audit corrections made within the customer' s timeline.
- Reviews Closeout documentation prior to submission to client.
- Manages project progress and verifies timelines are being met. Creates true ups and captures change orders on all projects.
- Act as a liaison between field personnel, subcontractors & administration.
- Must be able to maintain and manage subcontractor relationships and provide subcontractors with Purchase Orders prior to work starting.
- Assure that work is performed in accordance with project requirements. Close jobs after financial review is complete
- Track and coordinate material delivery, schedule construction, and drive completion to meet schedule and budget expectations.
- Enter, update, and maintain financial progress of the project in our financial software platform
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the Fiber industry, with a minimum of 2 years in fiber installation management
- Experienced in project management and in the development of telecommunication infrastructure projects or consolidations
- Knowledge of the building permit process and material ordering and tracking
- Comprehends construction documents and can upload and download construction closeout documentation. Strong capabilities across all phases of project management, leadership and the ability to clarify and identify appropriate issues and risks to be mitigated to ensure project success .
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales