Find your next opportunity now!
Fire & Security Systems Technician - Wausau
Wausau, WI 54401
We are seeking a Fire and Security Technician to support the Fire and Security department on commissioning, certifying and servicing of fire and security electronic systems and technologies.
- Supporting the installation of access control, video security, RF, and fire alarm systems, by terminating, programing and testing
- Documentation of device layout, IP addresses, network details, tickets, and time reporting.
- Provide a project status updates and support including project walk-throughs, for customer supported systems.
- Works in conjunction with other electronic system technicians to gain knowledge and insight of all equipment.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain full compliance of safety program
- Two-year degree in electronics-related curriculum, or 1 year or applicable low-voltage technical experience.
- 5+ years applicable experience installing and programming fire alarms.
- Experience in EST fire alarms, Milestone video, Lenel access control, and Genetec access control and video.
- Must possess or obtain a NICET II certification within two years.
- Networking or IP configuration experience
- Current EST 3 certification.
- Proven ability to be extremely self-sufficient, completing projects and tasks with minimal oversight or directions.
- Proven ability to learn and operate within new computer software applications.
- Participate in CEC’ s 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license, and the ability to travel to customer locations.
- Willing to travel overnight on occasion (roughly 10%).
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales