Find your next opportunity now!
Head of CI/CD Delivery- Wireless
9601 South Meridian Blvd Englewood, CO 80112
The Head of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) will serve as both a people leader and a 5G subject matter expert. This person will support vital continuous integration and deployment processes. DISH’ s 5G network vision incorporates an automated, Kubernetes-based cloud native platform that powers a variety of telecom applications. The CI/CD function will be essential to creating automated pathways from software developers to our network.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for designing these processes to ensure software is safely and efficiently brought into service with near-zero downtime;
- Engage with a variety of projects to develop innovative and impactful technical solutions for our business;
- Oversee the design, implementation and performance of the pipelines used to bring software to DISH’ s 5G network.
- Proficiency with a Unix shell;
- Experience managing infrastructure and automating tasks;
- Practice implementing declarative CI/CD pipelines using platforms like Jenkins;
- Expertise with databases, preferably in the cloud;
- Bachelor' s degree required; Master' s degree highly preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales