Find your next opportunity now!
Head of Network Engineering - 52530
Littleton, CO 80112
The Head of Network Engineering will be responsible for the design, implementation and performance of the Transport and IP Networking systems. This role will lead Network Engineering functions and collaborate with a world-class team to develop, implement and support our cutting-edge 5G technology. This leader will oversee network and security management, emergency response, design and deployment of new technologies and processes that optimize cost savings and/or productivity improvements. He or she will administer and develop network and voice usage policies and proactive management of security and network systems that protect corporate data.
- Manage teams supporting and/or implementing multi-functional and/or multi-locational projects and/or systems
- Recruit and train teams, develop personal growth opportunities, provide leadership for employee relations and effectively communicate job expectations.
- Hold the Network Engineering team accountable for their deliverables and ensure that projects are delivered by agreed upon timelines.
- Perform hands-on technical work on escalated Network Engineering matters.
- Relay major hardware and/or software issues or defective product issues to partners, vendors and department leaders.
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science or related degree required; Master’ s degree preferred.
- Advanced understanding and practice with specified hardware, software and various network protocols involved in LAN and WAN interfacing, security, internet protocols and TCP/IP and network infrastructure
- Experience with VoIP, Network Protocols, IP telephone systems, voice mail systems and gateways
- Strong background in disaster recovery and business continuity
- Ability to work in both strategic and operational situations
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches and firewalls required
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales