Find your next opportunity now!
Head of RAN Engineering / Wireless
9601 South Meridian Blvd Englewood, CO 80112
The Head of RAN (Radio Access Network) Engineering will be empowered to design and manage the nation’ s first Open RAN-compliant 5G network network. This leader will partner with the Technology Development team to take O-RAN/3GPP-based radio equipment from development through field deployment. He or she will manage spectrum utilization, RF Design strategy and RAN configuration, and are ultimately responsible for RAN performance in the field.
- Lead and influence team members in RAN decisions
- Execute strategic plans to achieve operational targets and business objectives through managing and coordinating the overall Radio Access Network
- Develop RF and RAN designs to make optimal use of DISH spectrum and meet network cost and performance objectives; Develop RAN metrics and KPIs
- Provide second-tier support to Operations to resolve network issues
- Offer input to the budget and capacity planning teams
- Perform complex research and analysis of market, technology, standards, customer requirements and competitor trends
- Prepare RAN specifications for new and/or enhanced products
- Organize and lead technical discussions with customers, including use cases, network characteristics, services and features, dimensioning and capacity analysis based on end-user behavior and applications, transport, KPIs, etc.
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering
- 10+ years of related experience involving the engineering and operations of telecommunications technologies in the area of RAN solutions.
- Substantial RAN experience from sales and solutions in the industry, ideally with 5G
- Ability to work and lead in a highly matrixed organization within a collaborative environment
- Strong background building internal relationships across functions to ensure a success
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence, without direct management responsibility, a team of sales and systems engineering professionals to develop, execute sales strategies and drive sales growth
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales