Find your next opportunity now!
In-Building Wireless / DAS Construction Manager
Columbus, OH 43203
BroadStaff is seeking an experienced DAS Construction Manager with experience in fiber-based DAS with a preference in Corning 1. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the site build, oversee the subs building the systems and reporting up to a PM.
- Manage high-capacity enterprise and venue DAS systems
- Onsite during construction completing bid walk, pre-con walk, in progress checks, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Project Management, Engineering, Construction teams to successfully and efficiently deploy wireless equipment.
- Oversight of on-site Constructions teams including sub-contractors as needed.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Manage and Maintain Project Budget
- Communicate project milestones and address issues as they arise with Project Manager
- Some hands-on work with cable, coax and fiber as well as hands on testing with multiple RF Testing tools.
- Manage one - two projects with varying levels of cost with daily on-site interaction
- Some face to face interaction with on-site stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years in DAS construction management in the telecom industry
- Extensive experience in wireless and cellular industries with the ability to ensure high quality and safety standards.
- Experience with Corning 1 OEM builds projects
- Strong time management and wireless construction quality and safety experience.
- Willingness to learn new skills, software, and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales