Industry: DAS: CM
Job Number: 2325
Pay Rate: 38.00
BroadStaff is seeking an experienced DAS Construction Manager with experience in fiber-based DAS with a preference in Corning 1. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the site build, oversee the subs building the systems and reporting up to a PM.
- Manage high-capacity enterprise and venue DAS systems
- Onsite during construction completing bid walk, pre-con walk, in progress checks, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Project Management, Engineering, Construction teams to successfully and efficiently deploy wireless equipment.
- Oversight of on-site Constructions teams including sub-contractors as needed.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Manage and Maintain Project Budget
- Communicate project milestones and address issues as they arise with Project Manager
- Some hands-on work with cable, coax and fiber as well as hands on testing with multiple RF Testing tools.
- Manage one - two projects with varying levels of cost with daily on-site interaction
- Some face to face interaction with on-site stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years in DAS construction management in the telecom industry
- Extensive experience in wireless and cellular industries with the ability to ensure high quality and safety standards.
- Experience with Corning 1 OEM builds projects
- Strong time management and wireless construction quality and safety experience.
- Willingness to learn new skills, software, and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office products.