Find your next opportunity now!
Industrial Software Engineer - 3273
180 B Sandbank Road Hartford, CT
We are seeming a talented and tenured, Industrial Software Engineer to design and maintain control software used in industrial gas automation equipment. This will include programming, testing, and remote customer assistance in the deployment of solutions used in the field.
- Planning/writing of programming code as necessary, to ensure the end product meets functional goals expected of the product on required schedules.
- Design and develop HMI applications.
- Design and develop web-based applications.
- Support the creation of technical product documentation and information.
- Provide on-site assistance during system start-up, commissioning, and maintenance.
- Estimate and report project status.
- Bachelor’ s degree from a four-year college or university in computer science, computer engineering, or related field or five years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of experience and/or training and education.
- 5-12 years experience with C# and .NET programming (including WPF and async programming) is required.
- 5-12 years experience with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL or MS SQL.
- 3-8 years of experience with web-based applications.
- 2-5 years experience with industrial automation (e.g., PLCs, DCSs).
- Must be able to write project requirements documentation, and trace implemented functionality back to the requirements.
- Must be able to write and execute software validation plans.
- Strong communications and organizational skills are required.
- Experience with Modbus is desired.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write routine business reports and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees and/or customers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales