Find your next opportunity now!
LTE BBU Senior Software Engineer
7645 Henry Clay Boulevard Richmond, VA 23173
We are seeking a BBU Senior Software Engineer with Level 1 and Level 2 experience You will be responsible for the analysis, design and construction of advanced features of the LTE eNodeB baseband unit (BBU), part of an internal development team on new software engineering for the LTE eNodeB BBU and work with vendors who supply BBU software components, collaborating with them as needed to supplement base functionality already found within the software. Job Responsibilities:
- Enhanced Inter-Cell Interference Coordination (eICIC)
- Further Enhanced Inter-Cell Interference Coordination (FeICIC)
- Coordinated Multi-Point (CoMP)
- LTE in Unlicensed Spectrum (LTE-U)
- License Assisted Access (LAA)
- A Bachelor' s degree in engineering with emphasis on telecommunications, wireless, electrical, or software systems.
- At least 10 years of experience in an engineering capacity developing Linux software in C or C++, with at least 5 years of experience in LTE eNodeB software development.
- Development experience with MAC and PHY, and their detailed operations within an eNodeB.
- Specific knowledge of eNodeB MAC schedulers.
- Broad experience with various aspects of the software development life cycle such as change management workflows, design for testability / test-driven development, defect tracking, release management, and continuous integration.
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial environment, developing internal constituents, a team player.
- Specific knowledge of PDCP and RLC within either an eNodeB or UE.
- DSP development experience.
- Experience with x86 instruction set extensions such as SSE, AVX, AVX2 and AES NI.
- Work with the Common Public Radio Interface (CPRI) standards
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales