Find your next opportunity now!
Lead Small Cell Wireless Technician / Austin
Austin, TX 78731
We are thrilled to be working with our client, a turnkey utility contractor, on their contract to hire Construction Technician responsible for completing on-site field work activities associated with each small cell construction project
- Drive bucket truck
- Leadership of crews holding them accountable for work quality
- Prepare equipment and materials for each project so the job can be completed properly, safely and efficiently.
- Perform field work in accordance with client work orders, that includes but not limited to installation of radios, antennas coax, and fiber.
- Record information associated with each work activity and report information after completing field work on the site.
- Graduation from High School or equivalent
- Experience in Telecommunications, or Utility, or Tower Construction field
- Experience field construction leadership and management of crews
- OSHA-10 Certification preferred
- Ability to climb to and/or work from heights in a bucket truck above 30-50 feet while bearing the weight of more than 30 lbs
- Microsoft Office Proficient
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales