Find your next opportunity now!
Logistics/Shipping Technician 3321
1379 S. Delaware Drive Mount Bethel, PA 18343
- Reports any observed hazards to supervisor. Strictly adhere to all safety policies including, but not limited to HAZWOPER, Electronic Communications Policy (ECP), and LOTO policies
- Participate in monthly safety meetings and promote a safe work environment.
- Safely and efficiently operates their assigned tasks to meet the day-to-day productivity goals of the team.
- Follow all work processes and work instructions relevant to specific assignments.
- Prepare cylinders for shipments (Removing Old Labels, Painting, Inspecting/Checking, Wrapping Valve Labeling With Appropriate Information Per Air Liquide And D.O.T Requirements, Barcode Scanning, Loading On Pallets, Etc)
- Perform shipping and receiving related ERP transactions
- Ensure accuracy of all transactions within ERP to ensure accurate data for operational efficiency
- Prepare shipping paperwork according to Air Liquide Policy and D.O.T regulations.
- Contact Common Carriers and Air Liquide locations to coordinate delivery and pickup of cylinders, and other materials
- Ship, Receive, and Deliver supplies, materials and equipment
- Operate a forklift to load and unload carrier trucks
- Load and unload sea containers including appropriate blocking and bracing in line with IMO, IMDG, and Customs requirements
- Maintain Inventory Control records
- Conduct inventory cycle counts
- Escalates any potential Safety or Quality concerns
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse
- Comply with all company safety policies and OSHA and MSDS Standards
- Successfully complete all assigned trainings
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience in logistics operations (shipping, receiving, warehouse operations, inventory management)
- Must be certified to drive a forklift
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to follow all work instructions and safety protocols
- Ability to understand the properties and hazards associated with chemicals and compressed gases
- Experience in filing IMO, AES, and ISF
- Knowledge of 49 CFR, 15 CFR, DOT, IATA, and IMDG regulations
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales