Find your next opportunity now!
Manager of Wireless Transport Standards
9601 South Meridian Blvd Englewood, CO 80112
DISH Wireless is seeking a Standards Manager for the Transport Team. The transport team is responsible for designing and implementing DISH’ s long haul and metro fiber optic/microwave transport network to meet network services capacity, vulnerability, diversity and growth requirements within a given market and/or region.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Responsible for hiring, developing and managing a team of transport technical engineers
- Manage operational and work assignments of the team to ensure consistency of approach and design assumptions
- Establish strong rapport amongst team members, supporting national practices that drive employee engagement and productivity
- Responsible for writing and maintaining technical documentation for fiber optic networks, microwave networks, voice and data traffic engineering and data center
- Actively contribute to improvements and ensure work meets all applicable engineering, financial, planning, and operational standards
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales