Find your next opportunity now!
Manufacturing Technician / MECHANICAL BACKGROUND 3379
18761 Lake Drive East Chanhassen, MN 55317
• Performs basic electronic or electro-mechanical assembly or wiring operations.
• Uses work instructions, wire run lists, electrical and/or mechanical diagrams, and/or verbal instructions to complete work.
• Disassembles, reworks, or reassembles units as necessary to meet production schedules.
• Works within appropriate cleanliness, quality, material handling and safety procedures.
• Through observation of work area(s), is alert to and avoids unsafe behaviors and conditions or other hazards. Reports any observed hazards to supervisor. Participates in corrective measures when appropriate or authorized. Maintains personal are in an orderly fashion, free of hazards.
• Performs any and all quality checks, audits and inspections required and is accountable for the quality of any finished product, subassembly and/or installed components. Participate in quality and productivity improvement activities including process improvement teams, BPI, Kaizen teams, etc.
• Reports all injuries and/or near misses to supervisor immediately. Participates in and cooperates with accident investigations.
• Fully participates in assigned training programs. Attempts to perform only those tasks for which proper training has been received. Notifies supervisor if faced with a task which is potentially hazardous to self or co-workers due to inadequate training or lack of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Becomes familiar with and practices all safety procedures. Seeks clarification or additional information when required. Strictly adheres to requirements for personal protective equipment (PPE) and all safety rules.
• Completes required documentation as assigned, including, but not limited to: time sheets, vacation requests, supply issues
• Packages & prepares equipment for shipment as needed.
• Works with manufacturing engineering and document control to maintain work instructions and other manufacturing documentation such as as-build documents, marking up and redlining drawings, etc.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 6 months of related manufacturing experience including the ability to assemble complex mechanical, electrical and electronic subsystems
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales