Find your next opportunity now!
OSP / Cable TV Construction Manager - Fayetteville NC
Fayetteville, NC 28371
We are seeking a Construction Manager who is the leader of multiple assigned project(s). The Construction Manager has the ultimate responsibility for the project budget, meeting project timelines, customer expectations, managing the project team, and interfacing with the customer.
- Review and fully understand the contracts and requirements of each project.
- Create and execute project work plans, schedules, and control budgets as well as identifying and acquiring resources needed for prosecution of the project(s).
- Assign individual duties to the project management team and staff.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project to ensure on-time and under budget project completion.
- Meet with internal and external customers with prepared reports to give progress updates, answer questions, and manage requested changes to project plans.
- Manage the decisions on the scope and delivery of the project including serving as a technical expert in interpreting the specification of the project.
- Communicate requirements and specifications to the project staff and assist with any questions related to the technology, equipment, and design requirements.
- Serve as the project spokesperson when necessary by developing relationships and facilitating communication, updates, and meetings with internal and external customers.
- Ensure contract, permit and authorization compliance, as applicable.
- Review and approve job cost accounting reports submitted to home office.
- Maintain day-to-day communication with management.
- Produce quality results in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance according to company policies.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role and those of the project team.
- Adhere to company policies, regulations, procedures, and principles.
- BS/BA degree in construction management, electrical engineering, or civil engineering preferred
- Equivalent experience will be considered
- Strong knowledge of Telecom construction and engineering, project budget creation and management, project scheduling and tracking, project finance, cost reporting, and field office operations
- Solid business acumen and experience in managing large telecom construction projects
- Ten or more years of telecommunications OSP network design and construction experience or acceptable equivalent required
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales