147 Mexico Rd
Industry: Project Coordinator
Job Number: 2313
Pay Rate: 22.00
We are seeking a Project Coordinator with daily oversight of cable operations functions including coordination of project and scheduling,
- Assist with maintaining scheduling calendar.
- Follow up on project status.
- Completing as-builts drawings.
- Review, correct and track daily field reports.
- Ensure safety practices are observed by all cable crews.
- Support field crews.
- Will work independently performing site surveys for estimates, proposal preparation, or quality assurance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry, with a minimum of 2 years in cabling coordination.
- Knowledge of the building permit process and material ordering and tracking.
- Comprehends construction documents and complete construction closeout documentation.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Solid analytical skills while being detailed oriented, and highly organized, with the ability to prioritize multiple complex tasks.
- Willingness to travel and provide operational support in our other markets.