Find your next opportunity now!
OSP/Fiber Construction Manager 1271
9250 W Flagler St. Miami, FL 33174
Responsible for all aspects of construction on Crown Castle projects including; Vendor selection, on-site management, coordination of subcontractors, OEM installers and customer representatives. Must have experience working in the public right-of-way which will include activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready. Ensure all assigned projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline and budget.
- Make recommendations in Vendor selection process.
- Attend deployment and other customer meetings .
- Develop customer relationships
- Make regular trips to sites during construction including: bid walk, precon walk, in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Understand prevailing rates
- Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project, ensure budget is maintained
- Ensure all work is completed; construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- High School degree
- A valid driver’ s license required
- Minimum three (3) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground) for SCS.
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing for SCS.
- Working knowledge of NESC, NEC and OSHA standards
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales