Find your next opportunity now!
OSP Fielder / Engineer
N Chicago, IL 60402
We are seeking a OSP Fielder with responsibilities to collect data from routes where the systems will be built – aerial or underground by “ walking the system” (3-5 miles per day), capturing data which is transmitted to the companies Mapping and Permitting Group, review detailed construction prints to secure all applicable permits secured
The candidiate must:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience reading schematics and technical drawings a plus
- Adept at measuring spatial relationships.
- Adept at reading schematics.
- Adept at reading technical drawings.
- Able to walk 3-5 miles in all-weather conditions
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Willing to be challenged and learn in a dynamic environment
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales