Find your next opportunity now!
OSP Projects / Construction Manager: Rochester MN
BroadStaff is happy to be working with our client, a leading provider of 100% fiber optic internet, television, and telephone services, on their full time OSP Construction Manager position in the Greater Rochester MN markets.
Why Is This Job For Me?
Do you like working on special projects with focused deadlines? Are you adept and leading and interacting successfully with both internal and external stakeholders? Do you love figuring out how to solve problems? Then this Special Projects CM position is for you because you will be responsible for conducting project meetings, project tracking and analysis. You will also perform the activities commensurate with the requirements of the organization including data gathering, metrics, and reports alls working cooperatively with multiple teams both internally and externally.
- Interface with multiple departments to gather data, update tracking, and drive timelines.
- Ensure project are delivered on time and within budget
- Run routine reporting related to company performance related to new market launch
- Follow and develop new standards for data analytics and reporting in the organization
- Work with department managers to understand potential key metrics, partner with the department to develop appropriate reporting
Job Qualifications and More!
- BA/BS Degree in a business-related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in ISP/OSP project construction having worked and built multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven outside plant construction knowledge
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Word, and excel for project tracking
- Knowledge of cable franchise management
- Knowledge of economic development and local permitting experience and ROW
- Must have a valid driver’ s license.
- Must currently be, and remain at all times, insurable under the company automobile insurance policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with focus on MS Excel
- Highly organized
- Thrives in a goal-oriented environment
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines for production and advertising
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales