Find your next opportunity now!
PLCM Software Engineer 3374
180 B Sandbank Road Cheshire, CT 06410
Design and maintain control software used in chemical automation equipment. This will include programming, testing, and remote customer assistance in the deployment of solutions used in the field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide the technical expertise required for computer & PLC setup, programming, and troubleshooting.
- Planning/writing of programming code as necessary, to ensure the end product meets functional goals expected of the product on required schedules.
- Provide on-site assistance during system start-up, commissioning and maintenance
- Support the creation of technical product documentation and information
- Estimate and report on project status
- Assist field technicians in troubleshooting applications.
- Entry level experience with C# and .NET programming is required
- Entry level experience with SQL database such as PostgreSQL or MS SQL
- Entry level experience designing and developing user interface
- Basic web development a plus
- Experience with LabVIEW is a plus
- Experience with PLC controls a plus
- Electrical experience is a plus
- Experience with Modbus is a plus
- Strong communications and organizational skills are required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field; equivalent experience will be considered
- 1-2 years programming experience preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales