Find your next opportunity now!
Project Accountant - Dallas
We are seeking a Project Accountant responsible for budget development, budget to actual reporting and reconciliation, business case development, reconciliation of vendor accounts. This job offers opportunities to make significant contributions to the assigned market(s), since the business is growing and processes and procedures are evolving. The role will be the financial conscience for market build out activities.
- Develop financial forecast for the assigned market(s) and provide variance analysis
- Perform business case analysis for incremental spend
- Advise Market General Manager and Market Managers of financial implications of proposed decisions.
- Review existing Purchase Orders and create new service orders as needed
- Process, verify and reconcile incoming invoices
- Conduct research to resolve invoice issues, and collaborate with vendors on work and payment status
- Assist with transition to new software system by reviewing historical records and coordinating relative data integration
- Track future pending commitments
- Create new ad hoc reports as necessary
The ideal Project Accountant will have:
- 3+ years of experience in an accounting/finance environment, preferably in the wireless, manufacturing or construction industries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Undergraduate degree in Business Related Program
- Knowledge of accounting regulations including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales