Find your next opportunity now!
Englewood, CO 80110
The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in the day to day workload of the Recruiting Project Manager. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and sometimes candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’ s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
- Schedules interview between clients and candidates
- Assists with new hire on-boarding
- Maintains accurate and timely documents pertinent to the recruiting process.
- Weekly, daily and monthly recruitment reporting
- Ensures appropriate, timely tracking (disposition) of candidates as they move through the recruiting process within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Minimum of 2 years of human resources related work experience required, recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, and impeccable follow through required. Ability to remain composed under pressure in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent ability coordinating meetings/interviews with multiple executives across the enterprise, frequently in different time zones.
- Experience the Bullhorn a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales