Industry: Project Coordinator
Job Number: 2071
Pay Rate: 55,000
As an administrative support within the Wireless organization at DISH, you will perform administrative duties for the Regional Vice President and his direct report, as well as support certain departmental activities.
- Administrative responsibilities duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Managing complex calendars & schedules proactively and independently.
- Manage access and availability of executives
- Compile and prepare information, correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Maintain organized and accessible storage of sensitive and confidential information
- Anticipate needs of executives and act upon them accordingly.
- Taking minutes and recording actions at meetings
- Support projects and employee committees within the organizationArrange detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Order and manage office supplies, equipment and mail for the department.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond or route as appropriate
Assist department in large meeting preparation, including catering, presentation setup, virtual/room reservations and guest assistance.
- Bachelor' s degree from four-year college or university and a minimum of two years related experience and/or 5 years related experience supporting Senior Executives.
- Proficient with Google Suite and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and other office machines