Find your next opportunity now!
Regional Program Operations Manager - LA
El Segundo, CA
The Region Program Manager is responsible for partnering with market and national teams on tasks associated with the deployment of the Dish 5G network. This person will support the Regional Leadership team in identifying and addressing operational gaps, process improvements, and best practices sharing to ensure adherence to the launch schedule.
- Create reporting vehicles tracking (forecast vs actual) performance milestones in throughout the end to end deployment process.
- Track and report daily milestone forecasts and actualization updates, highlighting negative variances in comparison to forecasts. Investigate (forecast vs actual) milestone gaps and provide the corrective action plan.
- Monitor cycle times
- SA from application to NTP Construction to begin ground work to shelter ready tower work start to tower work complete
- Track Green Sheet and FAA regulatory approvals
- Monitor and Report on Forecasted vs Actual Construction Crew Resources by Market
- Monitor and Report on EPL, Antennas and Construction Material Inventory Levels
- Develop Report Packages and Presentations
- Coordinate and collaborate with the National team and become the one “ go to” person on operational updates, issues, and mitigations
- Establish review cadence with the market team to ensure open issues are addressed swiftly.
- Bachelor’ s degree or Master’ s degree or equivalent work experience (PMP certification desired)
- 7+ years of previous Senior Program Management
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong scheduling and analysis skills
- Good analytical skills to compile information into useful reports and presentations
- This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must proficient in the areas of Microsoft Standard Office Suite (Excel Expertise)
- Positive attitude and persistence are key to success in this role
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales