Find your next opportunity now!
Regional RAN Technical Expert - Chicago
The position will play as the technical subject matter expert in the region for RF design, testing, deployment and troubleshooting of the elements of the 5G RAN and core. The RAN Expert will guide the talented team of design engineers in the market to support deployment of the 5G systems. In this position, it will interface with the National RF Team as well as the technology team on technical issues. It will also coordinate and facilitate detailed technical planning and ensure compliance of the regions to the guidelines and also serve to make change recommendations when required.
- Partner to develop the application/network design documents as required for deployment of the 5G RAN Network.
- Guide RF Engineers who are responsible for design and deployment of the Dish 5G wireless network in the market on technical aspect
- Manage external and internal partner relationships driving new capabilities and automations in the design, deployment, optimization and performance of the 5G network
- Develop and share documentation on system testing activities such as feature validation, test description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting
- Be the End to End (E2E) Technical Expert who market teams can go to understand how to design and support the launch of new 5G networks and services
- Specify the high level design for all levels of network support works with Region Market to ensure best practices (National RF, Field RF, Technology Team, Operations) are spread across the organization
- Ensure Market Compliance to National RF Guidelines and recommend changes as required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical discipline is required in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering degree is preferred.
- 10 years of experience in the wireless industry
- 6+ years technical management experience with Wireless Service provider in RAN technical and engineering capacity
- Advanced leadership & management skills, including strategic thinking, self-awareness, and team focused
- Mastery of Wireless Network Architecture, technologies, concepts, and industry standards.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales