Find your next opportunity now!
Senior Directional Drill Foreman
NA Jefferson City, MO 65101
At BroadStaff we have an outstanding opportunity with our client, a fast growing utility construction contract company in the telecom industry on their Senior Directional Drill Foreman/Locator position. The job will require local travel within 100 miles of Jefferson City, MO.
The Directional Drill Foreman/Locator oversee a 2-3 member construction crew, have full knowledge of underground fiber install operations, and is an expert driller in the telecom space.
- Ensure locates are correct
- Safely and efficiently operates locator for dirt and rock drill bore machines
- Ensure safe operation of any support equipment
- Constantly communicate with crew members
- Ensure potholes are dug prior to crossing utilities
- Maintains accuracy in all reporting functions
- Leads construction crew of 2-3 members
- Assist with JSA’ s and constantly being on the look out for changing conditions
- Assist Operators & Laborers with hand digging, pot holing, and operating heavy equipment when needed
- May be required to work day, evening or night hours, overtime, weekends and out of town assignments as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in the utilities field
- 5+ years of experience operating locator systems for dirt drill bore machines and any other heavy equipment needed in the underground utility field, such as; backhoes, trenches, shovels, ladders, etc.
- Class A CDL is required
- Locating equipment: Digitrak Falcon f5 locator
- A strong belief in Being Safe 100% of the time is the expectation
- Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team members
- Ability to perform in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to operate all types of heavy equipment
- Ability to understand utility locates
- Ability to review and understand construction drawings and specifications
- Attention to detail is a must
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales