Find your next opportunity now!
5201 West Kennedy Blvd , Suite 510 Tampa, FL 33609
Who is BroadStaff?
Broadstaff’ s core competency is sourcing and recruiting top talent for the Telecommunications and Technology Industry. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement, full time opportunities with our extensive client base. Our recruitment team plays a crucial role in leading Broadstaff’ s growth plan in technical, construction deployment and leadership job placement. This position requires a balance of tenacity, drive and entrepreneurial thinking in a fast paced, dynamic work environment. We highly desire recruiters who have experience in staffing agency recruiting.
What’ s In It For Me?
- An unlimited earning potential through an uncapped, monthly commission payout program
- Monthly individual incentives
- Healthcare Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Paid time off eligibility from Day 1
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive training program balanced with classroom and on-line training, shadowing and 3 months of mentoring.
- Coached and supported career growth road mapped to the Production and Recruitment Path or Account Management and Sales Path
What Will I Do?
- Locate and source candidates through networking, social media, internet searches and utilization of other various tools.
- Contact and recruit potential candidates to discuss job opportunities in response to both a connection or “ cold call.”
- Conduct behavior based interviews to determine candidates true fit for the position.
- Consistently submit candidates to assigned job requisitions, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions, including salary recommendations
- Provide candidates with interview preparation coaching.
- Handle all aspects of the candidate experience from interview to job offer.
- Manage employed contractors while on assignment by conducting bi-monthly calls and level set check-ins.
- Daily utilization of Bullhorn and/or iCIMS to track candidate from initial contact to job placement.
- Develop an extensive pipeline of candidates and maintain relationships utilizing various tools.
- Work with the sales team to pro-market top-performing, passive candidates to new and current customers.
- Conduct all candidate and client interactions with diplomacy, tact and a high level of professionalism including confidentiality.
Do I Have What It takes?
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- Experience in the Telecommunications or IT Industry require with 2-5 years Recruiting experience in the Staffing Agency space
- Goal oriented and driven by a commission structured compensation plan
- High degree of attention to detail, organizational skills.
- The ability to self-manage, while working in a collaborative environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Personable, motivated, strong work ethic with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales