Find your next opportunity now!
Site Acquisition Specialist - Minneapolis
We are seeking a Site Development Specialist for our wireless network deployment program. The Site Development Specialist will be responsible for managing sites with tower partners, site acquisition vendors, and A&E vendors, including schedule, coordination and completion of new site build projects within stated timelines.
Primary responsibilities include (but may vary as needed):
- Serve as primary point of contact for a specific group of sites and oversees site development activities, including leasing, permitting, and land use processing.
- Drive vendors for jurisdictional approvals, including tracking and reviewing applications and presentations before governmental or architectural review boards.
- Coordinate with engineering department to obtain information necessary for entitlement applications (RF Affidavits, propagation maps, photo-simulations, etc.)
- Work closely with other workgroups (e.g. transport, construction, etc.) to coordinate site development activities
- Draft correspondence and business case justifications.
- Manage all site documentation pertaining to the site acquisition process.
- Review and approve site-specific documents for quality and completeness.
- Ensure Regulatory requirements met
- Monitor and track progress on all open transactions, ensuring database data current/accurate
- Interface with landlords and governmental agencies.
- Organize and prioritize multiple competing projects.
The successful Site Development Specialist will have:
- 2 or more years of telecommunications industry experience.
- Previous experience with tower co-location applications and permitting.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate meetings.
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with all levels of the organization.
- Strong ability to document, vet requirements, and drive quality within a program or project.
- Experience managing vendor relationships.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Ability to understand zoning codes and real estate documents
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and CAD drawings
- Ability to produce high volumes of work to deadlines and with accuracy
- Demonstrable problem solving and research skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Paralegal certificate, Urban Planning or Law degree
- Real Estate license
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Google G_Suite
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales