Industry: Site Acquisition Specialist
Job Number: 2301
Pay Rate: 75,000
We are seeking a Site Development Specialist for our wireless network deployment program. The Site Development Specialist will be responsible for managing sites with tower partners, site acquisition vendors, and A&E vendors, including schedule, coordination and completion of new site build projects within stated timelines.
Primary responsibilities include (but may vary as needed):
- Serve as primary point of contact for a specific group of sites and oversees site development activities, including leasing, permitting, and land use processing.
- Drive vendors for jurisdictional approvals, including tracking and reviewing applications and presentations before governmental or architectural review boards.
- Coordinate with engineering department to obtain information necessary for entitlement applications (RF Affidavits, propagation maps, photo-simulations, etc.)
- Work closely with other workgroups (e.g. transport, construction, etc.) to coordinate site development activities
- Draft correspondence and business case justifications.
- Manage all site documentation pertaining to the site acquisition process.
- Review and approve site-specific documents for quality and completeness.
- Ensure Regulatory requirements met
- Monitor and track progress on all open transactions, ensuring database data current/accurate
- Interface with landlords and governmental agencies.
- Organize and prioritize multiple competing projects.
The successful Site Development Specialist will have:
- 2 or more years of telecommunications industry experience.
- Previous experience with tower co-location applications and permitting.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate meetings.
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with all levels of the organization.
- Strong ability to document, vet requirements, and drive quality within a program or project.
- Experience managing vendor relationships.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Ability to understand zoning codes and real estate documents
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and CAD drawings
- Ability to produce high volumes of work to deadlines and with accuracy
- Demonstrable problem solving and research skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Paralegal certificate, Urban Planning or Law degree
- Real Estate license
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Google G_Suite