Find your next opportunity now!
Site Development Manager - Indianapolis
DISH Wireless is seeking a Site Development Manager for our 5G wireless network deployment program. The Site Development Manager will be responsible for coordinating wireless site acquisition, leasing, scheduling and budget activities on behalf of DISH.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Oversee market end-to-end site development process, from SARF issuance to on-air. Ensure that assignment and scheduling of work follows timeline, evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects
- Extensive cross-functional coordination between RF Engineering, Construction, Transport, and Legal to achieve business objectives
- Prepare and monitor site budgets and schedules
- Responsible for daily tracking, monitoring and reporting including up to the C-level
- Understanding of drawings for compliance with jurisdictional, regulatory and landlord requirements
- Responsibility for application to “ on air” timeline ensuring disciplined delivery throughout the process to expedite customer’ s use of Dish’ s infrastructure while maintaining Dish’ s standards and policies.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance on all projects
- Manage a Site Development team including hiring, terminations, performance reviews, training, rewards and recognition
- Manage relationships with outside vendors, including performance issues, hiring, firing.
- Active involvement in site selection, coordination with landowners, and MLA structure owners during lease negotiation process to obtain agreements to install telecom equipment
- Ensure completion of leasing packages and other documentation as required
- Provides candidate-specific recommendations for leasing and land use viability
- Understands title reports for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc, and provides recommendation for mitigation, as needed
- Support the establishment of systems, process, and tools, inclusive of the creation of a national database; and data integrity.
- Ensure training and communication-related to program procedures, strategies, goals and collaboration efforts throughout the company
The successful Site Development Manager will have:
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 – 10 years or more of telecom industry experience required
- Previous experience with successful management of macro site builds in a greenfield environment preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in zoning and permitting
- Proven experience with people management, with direct and indirect influence
- Previous experience managing vendor relationships
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antennas
- Previous experience with budget management
- Strong problem-solving skills
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales