Find your next opportunity now!
Sr. CAD Technician
695 Route 46 West Fairfield, NJ 07004
Why Is This Job For Me?
At BroadStaff we have an outstanding opportunity for a CAD Technician . To be successful in this role, you will need Set up and draft plans by analyzing sketches, field notes, and other input material to determine the best approach for the completion of drawings. This position requires significant independent judgment to choose proper modes of action utilizing skills in AutoCAD and a high level of skill in 2D Drawing, Permit Drawing and Construction Drawing.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision packages available with fixed rate company contribution based on plan chosen.
- FSA, Life Insurance and Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits plans are available
- 401K offering up to a 3.5% company match
- Paid Vacation Plan accrued hourly; Year 1: 12 days, Year 2: 16 days and 14 Paid Holiday Day
- Work independently to perform telecommunication facility design work
- Set up and draft plans by analyzing sketches, field notes, and other input material to
determine the best approach for the completion of drawings
- Draft site plans, elevations, equipment and structural details while working with
engineering staff and project managers
- Conform to the company’ s standard CAD procedures for layering, etc., and standard
drawing procedures for sheet layout
- Coordinate details and dimensions between drawing sheets
- Work within a team-oriented environment to successfully complete a high volume of
projects within established budgets and deadlines
- Conduct site visits to gather existing conditions data
- Complete assignments of increased difficulty as proficiency increases
- Track and report on the progress of multiple ongoing projects
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Associates Degree, or a Certificate from a technical school, preferably in AutoCAD)
- 2+ years of design experience
- Highly skilled with AutoCAD
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus
- Telecommunications design experience is a plus
- Occasionally the employee will need to visit sites that include rooftop access while
lifting and/or moving equipment up to 25 pounds
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales