Find your next opportunity now!
Sr. Fiber / OSP Construction Manager
740 Lomas Santa Fe Dr, Ste 100 Solana Beach, CA 92075
facility, and all materials. This position directly interfaces with city officials, inspectors, and residents to ensure they are delighted.
- Supervise our General Contractor partners: inspecting work and creating punch lists.
- Maintain vendor relationships while ensuring high productivity and quality.
- Review and sign off on all invoices.
- Oversee management of the warehouse. Order, receive, and track consumables to ensure we have sufficient quantity of materials.
- Planning and Forecasting: anticipate what needs to get done in a dynamic environment, create schedules, and adjust as needed based on company priorities.
- City Relationships: ensure city requests are given the highest priority and the GC is working to rectify any concerns. Proactively communicate with the City Engineers and Inspectors.
- Continually search for ways to improve the speed and quality of building and turning up new services over the fiber optic system.
- Reporting: Produce clear and accurate weekly reports for all activities.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure our work is done consistently and that best practices are shared among the various team members.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Construction Management, Business, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in telecommunications industry with underground utilities. (fiber optics preferred)
- Proactive problem solving, strong analytical skills, critical thinking abilities
- Strong leadership and team orientation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – seek to build procedures and continuously improve
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, and Google Applications
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales