Find your next opportunity now!
Sr. Manager Traffic Engineering
The Head of Network Capacity Planning will be empowered to drive the annual radio, core and transport capacity planning process, provide periodic updates on evolving business conditions and give recommendations informed by expected growth, and build/estimate growth requirements where needed.
- Anticipate congestion issues and recommend remediation tactics to ensure overall network and customer KPIs are achieved considering appropriate planning horizons;
- Identify potential congestion sources inherent to hardware, software or transport limitations. Additionally, review customer-level network slices and provision appropriately.
- Collaborate with field and headquarters teams to address areas of congestion;
- Optimize capacity utilization across the network:
- Build systems, tools and processes that identify congestion trends;
- Work with data lake and data scientists to build closed-loop automation of systems;
- Identify excess capacity and develop recommendations for the commercial team for how to utilize the excess;
- Partner with architecture teams to help define future solutions that optimize capacity usage;
- Build a team that can support meeting all above-mentioned responsibilities; create and manage team budgets.
- Five years of wireless/wireline capacity planning experience;
- 10 years of management experience;
- Collaborative, hands-on approach to work that is reflected through their management style and employee communications;
- Engineering/Management degree preferred; MBA ideal;
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales