Find your next opportunity now!
Systems Engineer - Biometric Multimodal Matcher Support
Arlington, VA 22209
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to support operations and maintenance of a biometric matching subsystem application tier in production and non-production environments.
- Reliability engineering for a large-scale biometric matching subsystem
- Working with stakeholders, developers, and vendor to identify causes of system/code issues and work towards the resolution of identified issues
- Deploying code and maintaining baseline across multiple environments
- Working with security team on an on-going basis to ensure compliance with DHS security standards
- Serving as an incident responder in an on-call rotation.
- Master Degree in systems engineering, computer science, information systems, or related field of study
- 15+ years of related
- DHS HQ EOD required to start; must be able to obtain/maintain Final Suitability
- Bachelors degree and 8+ years experience in relevant fields
- Experience in application server administration
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales