Find your next opportunity now!
Warehouse Shipping Clerk 3299
12722 S. Wentworth Chicago, IL 60628
This position requires strict adherence to safety, regulatory and quality procedures and encompasses all activities related to the movement, sorting and storage of company assets. In addition to the receiving and shipping of identified materials entering and leaving the facility. One must also maintain their work area in a clean and organized manner.
- Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
- Load and unload shuttle trucks and common carriers
- Understand and interpret Department Of Transportation markings on cylinders
- Inspecting, identifying and sorting of cylinders by product type, size and disposition
- Final material or cylinder preparation and packaging for shipment
- Preparation of required shipping and receiving documents.
- Communicate with common carriers and regional distribution carriers as required.
- Provide requested shipping and receiving information to external and internal customers in a timely fashion
- Assist in maintaining sorting area, shipping dock and yard
- Control out of test cylinders both inbound and outbound
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to read and comprehend Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales