Find your next opportunity now!
Wireless - Manager of Core Translations
9601 South Meridian Blvd Englewood, CO 80112
DISH Wireless is seeking a Core Translations Manager with solid voice, data, messaging and mobile roaming experience. This manager will oversee design and engineering of routing voice, messaging and data sessions between the DISH mobile network and other networks and service providers in the U.S. and around the world.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide consistent leadership and management of the Core Translations team including hiring, planning, training, and employee development
- Define and maintain voice call routing for mobile to mobile, voicemail and roaming services
- Maintain PTSN least cost routing and fraud control service for all mobile originated and mobile terminated calls on 3G/4G/5G, Wi-Fi access using Circuit-Switched and IMS core
- Deployment and testing of new SIP peering partners for call delivery and enhanced services (short codes, SCAM blocking)
- Design and deploy 911 PSAP routing for successful 911 services and 911 network evolution
- Build and support ISBC work for new products, modifications and peering partners
- Deploy route build requirements in IMS core and MSS
- Audit supported services and network nodes to ensure call continuity after changes and software updates
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales